She has that look and she has baguettes and I have heard her say….It’s the letter “C” THIS WEEK.
I thought she was sticking to chillies?????
Surely she is not putting me between that baguette and with a Chilli!
She so is….
- 6 individual sized baguettes or wholemeal bread or your own choice of bread/roll.
- 300gm of fresh picked white crab meat…..yikes that’s me!
- I red chilli finely chopped, you can remove seeds….she so is and in bed with a chilli! I can’t even scuttle away she has taped my claws together.
- 5tbsp mayo.
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice.
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley finely chopped.
- 50gm rocket
- Butter to spread on rolls.
Butter your rolls or bread of choice…..I sometimes use cream cheese.
Mix the chilli and lime juice into the mayo.
Gently fold in the parsley and the white crab meat.
Taste and season with a little salt..the salt brings out the flavour of the crab.
Put the crab mixture on the baguette and top with rocket.