Pork and Basil……..recipe as promised.
For 1 serving.
- 100 gm pork loin sliced finely
- 2/3 birds eye chillies. cut in small slices.
- 2/3 cloves garlic finely sliced.
- 2 long beans( snake beans) chopped in small pieces.
- 2 stems Thai Sweet Basil called Horapa in Thai
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce.
- Shake or 2 of Maggi ( seasoning sauce)
- 1/2 tsp black soy.
Put a tiny bit oil in a small frying pan.
Add Oyster Sauce, Maggi and Black Soy stir to combine.
Add chillies and garlic and cook for 1 minute then add your finely sliced pork loin-stirring until cooked about 2- 3 mins. Add Green Beans and Thai Holy Basil cook for further 2 mins.
In the picture, I have served it with cauliflower rice but I also serve with steamed rice it depends just how I feel…
I hope you enjoy recipes which are all tried, tested and authentic….
Until next time stay safe, have fun and laugh a lot…..