With the cold, damp weather coming here is some timely advice from Sally on what you can do to protect yourself and build yourself up from the onslaught of germs which could come your way
Starting to appear in the headlines across the media is news that following last year’s high death rates from the flu, and the ineffectiveness of the 2017 vaccine, a new maxi-strain format is going to be available this year.
Here is the summary of one of the articles.. this one by Jo Macfarlane for The Mail on Sunday
- Experts reveal why you MUST have the new flu ‘mega-jab’ – after 15,000 people died from the virus in 2017 during worst outbreak in seven years
- Government admitted last year’s jab only protected 15% of people from the virus
- Last year marked worst flu outbreak for seven years with 15,000 people dying
- New super-charged vaccine will be made available this winter for people over 65 – who are most likely to die from virus.
- In July, the Government admitted that last year’s flu vaccine had failed to work for the vast majority…
View original post 2,128 more words