Ahhhhh how lovely is a field of the Sunflower there faces turned to the sun…
I want to thank Salted Caramel for the award such a lovely name for a blog…Such a lovely flavour for icecream as well…
Thank you so much for nominating me for this award…I am honoured and touched that you thought of me…THANK YOU 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award has some rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
11( how many you like) bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Here are the questions I was asked and my answers:
1. What do you like best about blogging?
This answer is a given it has to be the wonderful people I have met through blogging such a diverse group of people but awesome every one of them…
2. What do you find most irksome?
The spam folder …
3. Do you think blogs will still be around in ten years time?
Blogs have been around for about 25 years and yes we now have Vlogs and they seem to be very successful…I also know many are like me and not a techie and don’t really want a u-tube vlog or would even know where to start…So I do hope so…Or I will be very lonely as I hope to carry on blogging until I die…
4. What books inspired you the most?
So many books that I love…… Stephen Hawking …Quote ” Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet “.
5. Do you only have one blog? If so have you thought about starting another one?
She did, she failed, she gave up…
6. If you started blogging today what is the one thing you would do differently?
Learn about the techie side…First…
7. What in your experience is the best blog promotion?
Be friendly, helpful, answer all comments and read and comment on other blogs…
8. What is your favourite movie genre?
Too many and varied to choose just one…
9. What is your blogging niche and how important do you think it is for a blog to be niche specific?
Lifestyle, I suppose…I always say recipes, rants with a touch of travel and traditions thrown in… Niche-specific? Works unless it is so specialised and then maybe your audience won’t be so widespread.
10. What are your criteria for a successful blog?
Be knowledgeable and love whatever you are blogging about…People spot fakes…
11. Which of your blog post is representative of you? Please add a link.
There area few sides to me…But I suppose one which shows my fun side…
My 6 Nominees: Blogs which embody things I love and one of you because I love your humour and would love to be entertained by the answers… To my other dear blogger friends, whom I love and whom I know are very busy …If you have time I would love you to join in and promote your blog at the same time… But only if you get the marmite question correct…lol xxx
- https://johnrieber.com/… Anyone who loves bacon
My Questions …
- Marmite or Vegemite…Think carefully…lol
- If you were stranded on a desert island what two books and 3 music albums would you take and why?
- What or who scares you the most and why?
- If you could choose who would be your next door neighbour …Who would it be and why?
- Having a dinner party? Who would be your 8 guests dead or alive, famous or infamous and why?
- Chillies do you love them or hate them?
- Would you change anything about your blog and what would it be?
- Your three favourite foods ...
- Cats or Dogs?
- What is your pet hate? Mine is.. I cannot stand anyone digging at the butter.. scrape it nicely…
- Which of your blog post is representative of you? Please add a link.
That’s all for today…Thank you again to Salted Caramel for the nomination…
About Carol Taylor:
Enjoying life in The Land Of Smiles I am having so much fun researching, finding new, authentic recipes both Thai and International to share with you. New recipes gleaned from those who I have met on my travels or are just passing through and stopped for a while. I hope you enjoy them.
I love shopping at the local markets, finding fresh, natural ingredients, new strange fruits and vegetable ones I have never seen or cooked with. I am generally the only European person and attract much attention and I love to try what I am offered and when I smile and say Aroy or Saab as it is here in the north I am met with much smiling.
Some of my recipes may not be in line with traditional ingredients and methods of cooking but are recipes I know and have become to love and maybe if you dare to try you will too. You will always get more than just a recipe from me as I love to research and find out what other properties the ingredients I use contain to improve our health and wellbeing.
Exciting for me hence the title of my blog, Retired No One Told Me! I am having a wonderful ride and don’t want to get off, so if you wish to follow me on my adventures, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the ride also and if it encourages you to take a step into the unknown or untried, you know you want to…….Then, I will be happy!
Carol is a contributor to the Phuket Island Writers Anthology: https://www.amazon.com/Phuket-Island-Writers-Anthology-Stories-ebook/dp/B00RU5IYNS
Connect to Carol
Thank you once again for reading this post I hope you all have a great week xx