Tanya from Salted Caramel nominated me for the getting to know you challenge …Thank you, Tanya… Sorry I have taken a while to respond but I have been busy.
The “Getting to know you” challenge. Just copy and paste the rules and the questions listed below and tag at least two people to take the challenge. Use the “Getting to Know You” pic and pingback to this post. Easy!
- Name a moment in your life when you felt you were most courageous… I suppose selling up and retiring to Thailand I have lived in and around the same area all my life and I suppose it was a big move.
- If you had to choose only one breakfast cereal for the rest of your life, which one would it be? I really don’t eat breakfast cereal I can’t stand sweetened cereals or muesli but if I had to it would be porridge oats
- When have you felt the most scared? I don’t like hospitals and just the thought scares the bejesus out of me.
- If you could sing like any musical artist, who would you choose? Debby Harry, I think she has an awesome voice.
- Do you collect anything Minature rocking Horses. Christmas kitsch, Cooking pans anything unusual I love Alessi, Wade china, pretty notebooks and bags.
- If you could live inside a tv show or movie, what would it be? The movie would have to be Ghost and Tv show …Masterchef of course.
- Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? If so, what was it? No! I rarely dream and if I do I don’t remember much I class them as more like waking thoughts.
- What is your star sign? Well, I have been a fussy Virgo all my life until I discovered recently that there are now 13 signs which has turned the astrology world on its head and I am now a Leo…Really!
I tag these two wonderful bloggers: Both ladies have great blogs which I love…
If anyone else would like to take up this challenge feel free…I read so many awesome blogs and many of you are so busy but please take the challenge if you wish 🙂 xx
About Carol Taylor:
Enjoying life in The Land Of Smiles I am having so much fun researching, finding new, authentic recipes both Thai and International to share with you. New recipes gleaned from those who I have met on my travels or are just passing through and stopped for a while. I hope you enjoy them.
I love shopping at the local markets, finding fresh, natural ingredients, new strange fruits and vegetable ones I have never seen or cooked with. I am generally the only European person and attract much attention and I love to try what I am offered and when I smile and say Aroy or Saab as it is here in the north I am met with much smiling.
Some of my recipes may not be in line with traditional ingredients and methods of cooking but are recipes I know and have become to love and maybe if you dare to try you will too. You will always get more than just a recipe from me as I love to research and find out what other properties the ingredients I use contain to improve our health and wellbeing.
The environment is also something I am passionate about and there will be more on this on my blog this year
Exciting for me hence the title of my blog, Retired No One Told Me! I am having a wonderful ride and don’t want to get off, so if you wish to follow me on my adventures, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the ride also and if it encourages you to take a step into the unknown or untried, you know you want to…….Then, I will be happy!
Carol is a contributor to the Phuket Island Writers Anthology: https://www.amazon.com/Phuket-Island-Writers-Anthology-Stories-ebook/dp/B00RU5IYNS
Connect to Carol
Thank you once again for reading this post I hope you all have a great week xx