A big thank to Esme and Mr Mn for the honour of multiple awards…I will accept with the graciousness they were given but it will be one post for all…. I am not good at accepting awards or giving answers..so here goes…
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who nominated/ tagged you.
Esme’s Questions For the Nominees Are:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from.….For some reason, the US everyone seems to like this opinionated, whimsical English writer who loves living in the land of smiles and also loves Chillies.
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played. I play the piano and have since I was about 10 years old and I was also a choir girl and my son followed in my footsteps and I have the photo( which) he loves or would to get from me to stop me periodically showing everyone…
- What is your biggest wish you want to be fulfilled... So many but mainly that Cancer the vilest of diseases will be no more.
- What is your favourite book..what sort of question is that how can you choose just one…I have many favourites.
- Name the/a very special moment in your life…. Again there is not just one but a whole lifetime of special moments…
- What prompted you to start blogging… That’s easy it was as a way initially to keep a record of my adventures and one that anyone 1.e my family and friends could read and feel they were closer.
- What are the principles that you live by.. Not to judge or take sides to be fair and honest and be kind.
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging…How much time do you have…lol…Reading, writing, cooking, walking( I have done a marathon) all 26.2 miles..just saying, making jewellery, researching my family tree, listening to music everyone should have music in their lives…
- Do you have any advice to new bloggers… DON’T DO IT! Joking…Just do it!
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking… Cooking..
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Once again many thanx to Mr Mn who is a true gentleman and Esme a caring, sharing friend….. This is my one and only attempt at the awards as I just don’t do them but rules in my world are meant to be broken…I have always been an opinionated rebel so on this auspicious occasion I have accepted and am truly grateful.
I am not going to nominate anyone as most of you are all deserving of an award so take your pick of the above mention four awards and do your thing…Although I didn’t mention the 4 so you have to check someone else’s post….
As to the questions .…make them up but they all have to start with consecutive letters of the alphabet…..I have been SO good to you…LOL….You can start at A or start at L or start a U ( The end and then the BEGINNING)…… So I have thrown down the gauntlet who I wonder is going to pick it up??????
In the immortal words of one of the Disney characters…”In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun.” — Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)
I look forward in anticipation ….That’s all for now folks!